2009-05-26

Moving

I have a wonderful view from a small openness on my window. I see how the top of some trees gently move at the touch of this delicate breeze that today seems to touch the same way my soul. I see how these trees seem to be waving to the clouds high above, and how those white clouds gently move across this shining blue sky, the same blue sky that today seems to be speaking to me, by asking: - Why don’t you move to?

He’s right, I’m immobile and I know why, but that was not the question, the question is “Why don’t I move?”

I check my certainties and they are set. I check my fears, and they are set to, except for a lonely one that I’m gone leave for last. Finally I check my heart, and by the certainty of its simple smile, I know that he also is set to go. So, why I’m not moving? I find once again that only lonely fear: Leaving her heart behind!

I check her certainties, they seem to be set to her, they seem to vary to me. I check her fears, I’ve found some, and in despite of trying to be at her side fighting them, that chance as never been giving to me, they are her fears, I suppose that is her belief that are hers to be taking care. Finally I check her heart, and by the certainty of it’s beautiful smile, I feel that is set to go, but the answer to the question: - Why don’t you move?, is nothing more than a sad smile…

“The heart knows what the heart wants”, and when he's heard, no uncertainty no fear will prevent it from moving, it feels that urgency in letting it flow, and there is nothing that it can do about it to stop it. Every heart that as ever truly loved knows this.

I know this… How well I know this, and after finding out that everything that was mine to give was given, that there’s nothing more that one heart alone can do, I’ve made my peace with mine, no more reasons are found to be frozen, that’s why I must leave my lonely fear behind and start moving again!

Sem comentários: