2009-05-27

Moving (II)

I’m back to my window. I notice that the trees are quieter and the clouds are gone. Today it’s me who asks: - Why don’t you move? Was it a dream the day I’ve lived with you yesterday? This heavy weight on my heart tells me that is not so, it was real.

Without moving I face the clear wide blue sky, the same way that he without moving gently looks back at me, as if asking: - What is that you want from me today?

- I need to repaint you! I say.

Smiling, he speaks: - Repainting me? What do you mean?

I humbly reply: - Her smile is all over your greatness, and today I need your help to hide it, so I could miss her a little less.

Almost laughing by my words, but with tenderness for my feelings he says: - You can repaint me as many times as you need, but that won’t take her smile from me... is not on me that her smile lives, I’m just showing you the wideness of her smile that is spread in your heart.

Sem comentários: