2009-06-04

Moving (III)

Determined, I look inside myself for all the colors that have always painting my feelings with the most vivid lights of life, the colors that keep repaint my heart everyday with images of her.

Unwavering, I search inside myself for the brushes that are spread all over me, the same ones that she uses to color my life with her feelings.

Unhesitating I call the annoyed Sun, today is face is gray.

- I need to repaint you! I say.

Surprised by my voice, he speaks: - You again? And again insisting in repainting me! Haven’t I already told you that is not on me that her smile lives?

I humbly replay: - I know, that’s why I want to repaint you! If you can’t shine I know that her smile on you, will.

Confused by my words, but with understanding for my feelings by the sight of all the vivid shining Suns that he sees painted on my heart by Her, he says:

- You have just done it.

1 comentário:

Unknown disse...

Well, the sun sometimes forgets to come to me and the sky keeps showing grey... On those moments I recall your laughter, your joy, your sweetness and the sky suddenly turns brighter... Like today!...

Just because of YOU...